Two glitches that I've experienced on VGF

VGF related discussion.

Moderators: Heroine of the Dragon, Shane

ScottyMcGee

Two glitches that I've experienced on VGF

Post by ScottyMcGee » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:03 am

This first one just happened to me earlier today.

Sometimes I log in but then the second I try to do anything else - like look at my notifications or go to another page - it logs me out. I tried refreshing the page and exiting and returning to my browser, even using a different browser. It doesn't happen as often as the next glitch but it happens pretty regularly, like once every two months. It's probably God's way of saying "Ssshhhh get off VGF for like two minutes then you can go back on." If so, **** you, God.

The second glitch happens waaaaay more often and it's pretty aggravating. It happens when I want to post a picture in a post.

After pasting the Image URL, I click "Insert" but then nothing happens. I can't post the picture. It won't x-out of the Image URL pop-up; it just won't do anything. Like the previous glitch, I refresh and restart and it still bugs out on me - I simply have to wait X amount of time until it stops being temperamental.
SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

Marilincarnation
Supermod
Location: What if we die and it turns out God is a big CHICKEN?? What then?!

Post by Marilincarnation » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:45 am

Good call with these, Scotty. I had something similar happen to me once, kind of like the first one. Once I got a VGF glitch when I was logging out. I must have hit Log Out on the exact same frame that my Flood Control timer was running out, because instead of logging out, I actually clipped through the floor and was able to enter the loading zone for the boss room without even going through the whole forum.

I think if we explored it, it could be a massive time save. Maybe 4 or even 6 minutes, depending on if we can replicate it. But for now, it might be TAS-only.
Carthago delendum est

Heroine of the Dragon
Administrator

Post by Heroine of the Dragon » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:35 am

I once glitched the entire forum by trying to ban a spammer. At least that's my story and I'm sticking with it. :p :D
She lives in the clouds and talks to the birds...

Happiest faerie of VGF.

Return to “VGF Site Discussion”