Wherein we discuss the Xbox one, the Xbox 360, and the Xbox One
- Posts: 8161
- Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:24 pm
- Location: In the Vicinity
- Been thanked: 17 times
The Missing Link
- Posts: 21402
- Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2000 2:00 am
- Location: New Hyrule, VIC, Australia
PS4 requires day-one update.
Wii U had quite a bit of stuff left off at launch and needed a later update to make the menu not be slow.
Carpe Pullum Domesticum! (Seize the Cucco!)
- Posts: 32714
- Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:00 am
- Location: if a lot of people love each other the world would be a better place to live
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 54 times
when I got my 3DS I had to update it right away.
and that's the waaaaaaaaaay the news goes
- Posts: 41905
- Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 1:00 am
- Location: What if we die and it turns out God is a big CHICKEN?? What then?!
- Has thanked: 56 times
- Been thanked: 172 times
This is pretty standard nowadays.
Carthago delendum est
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:20 am
microsoft is ****ing up left and right man. ps4 for the win!
е и ժ е я
- Posts: 41132
- Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: Enough. My tilde has tired and shall take its leave of you.
- Has thanked: 70 times
- Been thanked: 39 times
*shrug* if you got it a month after launch you'd have to update anyway.
I muttered 'light as a board, stiff as a feather' for 2 days straight and now I've ascended, ;aughing at olympus and zeus is crying
- Posts: 13042
- Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:54 am
- Location: SECRET BASE INSIDE SNAKE MOUNTAIN
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 14 times
The only reason people like the PS4 is because it doesn't suck as hard as the Xbox One, which is a stupid reason to like the PS4.
New! Tazy Ten
- Posts: 29177
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: Not the Thunder Temple.
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 42 times
Obviously the smart choice is to get an Ouya. :crazy: