Wherein we discuss the Xbox one, the Xbox 360, and the Xbox One
- Posts: 12106
- Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: Texas
- Has thanked: 12 times
- Been thanked: 7 times
The Xbox One is going to be the 360 with a different case next month.
- Posts: 37251
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: (n) - the place where I am
- Has thanked: 80 times
- Been thanked: 13 times
Military probably got to 'em. "Our soldiers like playing your games, but we can't allow outside cameras on base."
And remember, "I'm-a Luigi, number one!"
I REALLY HATE POKEMON!
- Posts: 28182
- Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: California, U.S.A
- Has thanked: 99 times
- Been thanked: 4 times
Few more changes and a price drop and um, if I were rich I'd get it and the PS4. But I'm not.
- Posts: 23481
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:00 am
- Location: noiɈɒɔo⅃
- Been thanked: 24 times
Meanwhile, within the dark depths of Microsoft HQ, where demons gather:
I am nobody
- Posts: 12754
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:26 pm
- Location: -89.97814998,-42.2333493
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 26 times
They didn't change the price, though, so I'm not sure this is really much better. Now they're just charging $100 more than PS4 to give you a peripheral you don't even need.
е и ժ е я
- Posts: 41113
- Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: Enough. My tilde has tired and shall take its leave of you.
- Has thanked: 60 times
- Been thanked: 22 times
It's the Xbox One because by the time they're done cutting everything no one likes from it, there will be one feature left: Games.
I muttered 'light as a board, stiff as a feather' for 2 days straight and now I've ascended, ;aughing at olympus and zeus is crying
- Posts: 18104
- Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:16 pm
- Location: the leather club two blocks down
^*xbox has no games joke*
microsoft basically retconned everything about the xbone huh? realized how badly they ****ed up
- Posts: 49715
- Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:22 pm
- Location: World -1
- Has thanked: 59 times
- Been thanked: 106 times
I'll bet it's not even going to be an Xbox when they're finished with it.