Moderator: Booyakasha

Bad Dragonite

MSP going away to be replaced by regular currency

Post by Bad Dragonite » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:47 am

Thoughts? :)
-I'm Vgfian

Jesus

Post by Jesus » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:49 pm

You'll most likely have to at least make a regular minimum amount of five bucks. This is a failsafe so that your credit card company doesn't flag an 80 cent online purchase.

The Missing Link

Post by The Missing Link » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:32 am

About damn time. Points are the devil. Because it has NEVER made sense to not be able to put some EXACT quantity onto my account that just happens to match the cost of a specific thing I want to buy.

Okay, well it makes sense for THEM because they get as free profit the sum total of all the leftover balances on everyone's accounts. (And yes, it allowed them to artificially create this alternate currency that has region-specific but region-locked exchange rates that could be altered however they wanted.) But it's just a consumer-unfriendly way of doing things, and anything that's unfriendly to the consumer generally can DIAF for all I care.

That said, my credit card company doesn't complain over any purchase of a dollar or two. Because most everything that I get on the iOS App Store is at that cost level. ;)
Carpe Pullum Domesticum! (Seize the Cucco!) Image

Calamity Panfan
Location: if a lot of people love each other the world would be a better place to live

Post by Calamity Panfan » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:15 am

at first i was really confused as to why microsoft paint was being replaced by money
and that's the waaaaaaaaaay the news goes

Return to “Microsoft Xbox”