suggestions from my friends at VGF

Wherein we discuss the Xbox one, the Xbox 360, and the Xbox One

Moderator: Booyakasha

pceluvinmofo

suggestions from my friends at VGF

Post by pceluvinmofo » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:26 pm

hey so me and buddy run a channel on youtube and we are always looking for opinions and suggestions from fellow gamers and youtubers. what we are curious of is what games are people more interested in nowadays? with all the coverage of these AAA titles like COD and battlefield floating around is there a market for more indy games? obviously having access to XBLA is awesome and there are thousands of great titles avalible to play and showoff. is there anything that the VGF community would like to see more of, be it games or a diffrent style of content? as always we appriciate the input!

Marilink
Supermod
Location: What if we die and it turns out God is a big CHICKEN?? What then?!

Post by Marilink » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:41 pm

Gonna keep this open because it's actually asking for discussion instead of just a straight advertisement. Good adjustment, pceluvin.
Carthago delendum est

е и ժ е я
Supermod
Location: Enough. My tilde has tired and shall take its leave of you.

Post by е и ժ е я » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:44 pm

There's a big demand for retro stuff, especially unseen videos from unknown franchises. Since you're trying to do Xbox videos, though, the best I think anyone could tell you is to choose a game where you have utmost control over your behavior, and absolutely goof off/screw around a lot for the sake of having a good time. So that means sandbox and open-world games like the Elder Scrolls, Assassin's Creed, etc. And edit your videos, if there's something that's boring that isn't working, just cut it. A 1-minute video that's interesting is better than a 10-minute video with 9 minutes of boring filler, and if it's short, it's more shareable.
I muttered 'light as a board, stiff as a feather' for 2 days straight and now I've ascended, ;aughing at olympus and zeus is crying

Return to “Microsoft Xbox”